From:
Bob Church <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Aug 1998 07:00:15 -0500
Showme is supposed to be shutdown Sunday in order to fix whatever problem is
causing the mail woes, including POP and you-name-it stuff, so if any thing
bounces, just resend it.  I finally managed to download the stuff, but
answering mail is most difficult and frustrating, so I have just down the
emergency stuff and these few, short FML messages.

Foster had a bad day yesterday, and had to be rehydrated.  He has all but
lost complete control of his bladder and bowel, but insists on his freedom
to wander around the room.  I was planning on leaving for the west coast on
the 7th, but may postpone it for a few days in order to see how the old guy
is doing.  I would hate to lose him while I was on the road.

Bear's blood tests came back, and he is scheduled for adrenal surgery next
week. He is 4 years old, and I expect him to sail through the surgery with
no problems.

Sandi is doing fine and still stable despite being diagnosed with terminal
cancer almost 1 1/2 years ago.  She is a bit grumpy from time to time, but
otherwise quite "healthy."

Apollo is also doing fine, and his hair has returned to his back.  He is
sort of quiet and stays out of trouble, but also very active.  He is gaining
weight once again.

All the other ferrets are fat and sassy and biting my toes.

Bob C and 22 MO Sock Sharks