From:
"Benita G. Booker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Aug 2003 09:47:58 EDT
Accidents happen... We can't predict accidents.  But, we can learn from
them... One thing I have learned from ferrets is to sit down and watch
the things they do... If u even have the slightest inkling they might
go over there and get hurt.  Change it.  And u did make a change....
Sometimes things just happen..... I have 12 ferrets and one of them is a
daredevil... I think she plots her routes... carefully... I never know
what to expect.  I don't cage them... She a mentality different from the
rest always has been.  I believe if I put a combination lock on a cage.
She would sit somewhere out of sight and try to figure it out.  She is
just different.

It really sounds like an accident.  Nothing will take away the mourning
that u are going through at this time.  But, just understand it was an
accident.

Take Care,
Benita