From:
Kelleen & The INSANE 10 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 1996 17:43:23 -0700
Hi All,

Well our Sweet White Fang had the surgery today and is doing just fine.  One
small object of unknown origin and NO CANCER!!!!  Hooray!!  Now what is left
is to try and transport her to a new home.  We would like to be able to get
her to FANG first then a lady from near Trish at Ferrets 1st will be in
Boise in a couple months to take her to Trish.  After all Trish has done, I
think White Fang should be with her.  Only, if she has not had her name long
I propose we change it to Miracle as that is what all of this has been.
With the love and support of soooooo many here on the FML we managed to pull
off our own little miracle.  Now the problem is transporting her here.  Is
there anyone in Spokane Washington that could help?  You guys are right
below Calgary near the border.  We may be able to fly W.F. directly to FANG
but we are not sure on that yet.  Just in case we would really like to
arrange for people willing to drive a little to help transport her here.  We
can definitely drive as far as Moscow, Idaho if we need to meet someone.  We
all agree that we would very much like W.F.  to come to the states and then
we can all be updated constantly on her progress thru the FML and phone
calls.  Plus again, I do think it would be nice if Trish could get White
Fang with her as she has pulled this thing off on her own on the
coordination end of it.  PLEASE HELP US GET WHITE FANG TO FANG & TRISH!!
Anyone willing to put in a little driving time please let me know by private
e-mail.

Also to Norma Mooney : I done gone an erased a bunch of stuff late last nite
for the new scanner to work and I dumped the address's of all the
newsletters we swap with, old mail etc....(Someone was rushing me and I was
dead tired so I dumped stuff I probably shouldn't have!!) I need to know
your e-mail again and need to know if you can check out a certain Canadian
club for us on this end regarding White Fang.  They might be able to help
but we know nothing about them and don't know how to contact them.  PLEASE
get in touch with me ASAP!!!  THANKS!

AGAIN THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU THAT JUMPED IN TO HELP MAKE THIS LITTLE
MIRACLE!!!!!  TNT!!

       Kelleen & the INSANE Animal House              *