From:
"Helen M. Wojciechowski" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 13:14:56 EDT
Please write to Karen.... if you can help or to me..  and I will get it
to her.... She was not aware that I am so far away from her.  She lives
in Philly so if any one on these list can help please do..  She would
love to see them go into a home but if not then she has to find a
shelter in her area.

Thanks and God Bless Each of You
Helen
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(From:  [log in to unmask] )
Hello.

My name is Karen, and I currently own two adorable ferrets, that I have
to find a new home for.  I am moving to an apartment in Delaware, and
unfortunately cannot take them with me.  They are about three years old,
and their names are Marshmallow and Fudge.  Marshmallow is an albino and
Fudge is brown-colored.  They are sisters and have been together since
birth.  I have been unsuccessful in finding anyone that would give them a
new home, and am now looking for a shelter that would be able to do so.
Please email me and let me know if your shelter would be able to take
them.

Thank you.
Karen Mackley