Date:
Sat, 20 Dec 2008 15:29:36 -0600
Woohoo! I got a monetary bonus from work so I was able to pick three
more fuzzies from the tree! I filled out the form and picked Jupiter
on tree 40, and CocoPuff on Tree 28 and Serafina on Tree 35.

Goodness! We are so very close to clearing the tree. Please pick one
of the remaining fuzzies to be their santa.

http://www.mfran.org/2008/index.html
Note: Astin is listed twice on Tree 33.

Tree 28, 5 - Slinky, Romeo, Rambo, Frankie, Feather

Tree 29, 5 - SugarBaby, Wyatt, Pugsley, Oliver, Kelley

Tree 31, 1 - Holly

Tree 33, 7 - Simone, Astin, Barrow, Beverly Hills, Frodo, Jenga, JR

Tree 35, 4 - Skipton, Jenna, ShadyMae, Deenie

Tree 38, 12 - LisaRenee, JacquelineAnnette, SavannahJean, GingerMae,
KevinLee, ValeraiaAntoinette, OrlandoOsborne, JuliannaJoanna,
ColbyLeonard, MadisonBeth, Cricket, Sierra

Tree 39, 5 - Ashley, Tara, Cuddles, Jake, Bonnie

Tree 40, 10 - Patch, Miss, Crusoe, Tinkerbell, Riley, PrettyBoyFloyd,
Popcorn, LittleBit, Dorian, Snowball

There are 49 ferrets that need santas at this writing (Saturday early
afternoon) so I hope to see the trees cleared the next time I read the
FML (Monday). Even if your gifts will not get there by christmas,
please pick the remaining ferrets from the trees so every little fuzzy
will have a santa!

Come on! Let's clear these trees before Christmas!

Happy Holidays! tle
www.ferretfamilyservices.org
Kansas