From:
Bryan Strickland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jul 1998 20:49:05 -0400
Hi everyone,

I've noticed quite a few posts on the different types of litter used and was
wondering if anyone has heard of or used "Feline Pine" Litter?  We saw it
for the first time at Petsmart, the literature states that it can be used
for ferrets, but I wanted to be sure that it's safe to use.  We have five
girls and a very small litter pan which needs to be changed at least every
other day.  If it doesn't get changed you know it as soon as you walk into
the room.  Right now we use clay litter and as everyone knows it's very
dusty and doesn't work that great on odors.

Becky