Date:
Sun, 9 Feb 2003 07:17:05 -0800
Hi,

I was just wondering if there is any way on the ferret - to tell if it
came from Path Valley?  I know MF has the ear (and sometimes between the
toes) tattoo, but what about PV?  I've gotten in a couple rescues without
the tatoo so I was wondering if they are PV or a private breeder.

Also - just out of curiosity - I'd appreciate hearing from anyone who
has a PV ferret age 3 or older.  Just wondering about their general
health compared to MF.  (please eMail me offlist at [log in to unmask])

For those PV owners:

- How old is your ferret?
- Male or female?
- Has s/he had adrenal disease?  If so, at what age?
- Has s/he had insulinoma?  If so, at what age?
- Any other health problems?

Thank you for your help!

Kim VL