From:
Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 2003 22:26:00 EDT
Hi everyone!  We have listed some great items on ebay to benefit 24 Carat
Ferret Rescue And Shelter.  These items were made by Julie Brown and
donated to us to help raise money for the shelter kids vet bills.  There
is also a ferret treat jar, with treats, the jar was also done by Miss
Julie!!  In addition we have 2 ferret harness and leash sets that come
with a crotched egg toy made by Ingred.  All proceeds go towards the vet
bills that are over $1000.

Last week we took in 8 more ferrets but had a great adoption week,
finding homes for 9 wonderful fuzzies.  This week we have had no
adoptions and have taken in another 3 ferrets.  Bringing our total for
the year to 223 ferrets.

All auctions can be found by going to our website at:
http://geocities.com/a_24k_ferret/

We also have running a Beanie Adoption to benefit our shelter and the
Ferret Aid Society run by Randy BelAir in Canada.  We have only adopted
out a few beanies, so get yours today and help out 2 shelters at the same
time.  We have also put up pics of our new ferrets that are ready to find
their new loving homes.

We have some great events coming up, please check out our events page and
come join the fun.

Have a safe and fun weekend with your fuzzies.
Take care,
CJ
24 Carat Ferret Rescue And Shelter
"where ferrets are treated like gold"