Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 19:39:00 EST
hey all,

ok i just want to settle something that perhaps a few peeps out there
misunderstood about something i said.

i mentioned that my fuzzies trashed my couch that wasnt paid off yet.  but
that sentenced followed with the fact that my ferts give me more joy n
hapiness that i couldnt get out of a couch (ofcourse).  let me tell you
all something.  i have 10 ferrets.  i LIVE MY LIFE around these babies.
i am single, 32 yrs old and people always say to me why im not out dating
and going here n there.  the bottom line is i live for my fuzzies.  i
would DIE without them.  i cried when i read the eppy story.  i cant walk
into a pet store without crying when i have to turn my back on the ferrets
left in the store.  IT KILLS ME THAT I CANT TAKE THEM ALL!!!!  That is why
i have 10!  I cant afford this.  BUT- i took a second job,i sleep alot
less and have no personal life AT ALL.

AND-its my choice.  I do it because i want to-not HAVE to.  because i love
them and i want to care for them.  So if my comment was taken as ignorant
or selfish-believe me-i am the last person on earth to be called selfish.
And my home A tiny 1 bedroom (or a large ferret cage overloaded with tubes
/boxes n toys) is ferret proofed ofcourse!  However,all i meant was that i
gave up trying to cover the couch with blankets or anything else because
they are ruining it regardless is all.  I dont care because my priority is
their well being-always will be.  So before making any accusations about
someone through a sentence you read on the FML or anywhere else-think
about it.

Be open minded.  I love my fuzzies more than words can express.  People
say im obsessed.  But i just responded" "no-im in love with my family is
all",,,,,,and i also get the eye roll.

Thanks for listening,,,,,,
Kelly, sukka,mikey,rockie,teddy,lucky,bandit,rubie,peanut,sandie and baby
gizmo"gizzy girl",,,my life,my babies,,my world :)