From:
Julie Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Jul 2005 18:36:51 EDT
There is one day left on the huge bedding set, plus treats and toys.
First off I want to thank everyone that has placed a bid.  We greatly
appreciate it.  Polo and Fiona say thank you very much, and we all think
it is so wonderful to know how many caring ferret owners there are out
there.  There are some of the best people to know in the ferret
community, and I am so proud to say a lot of them are good friends of
mine.  We are waiting on the implants to arrive then Polo will start his
implants to help with his adrenal.  (since he can not have surgery)

Fiona will be having an aspiration of her spleen to make sure there is
nothing else going on before she has her surgery to have it removed.
Mr. Al will be going on to have a glucose check, he is doing wonderful
on the prednisolone.  Now Abby has devoloped a cough, I dont think its
a flu, I am afraid it may be a heart condition, I pray its not.  She is
just a little over a year, so hopefully if it is we will have caught it
in plenty of time to help her.  Again thank you all so much for your
support.

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7703453257>

Julie

Jazzy, Bear, Roscoe, Scooter, Slinky, Fiona, Fizzy, Abby Sue, Polo, Al, &
Sammie Sidney Sue at the Rainbow Bridge (we love U)

Check out my quality, affordable ferret bedding, your fuzzy will love
it!!!!!!!

<http://www.theferretschoice.bravehost.com/>
and at
<http://stores.ebay.com/things4feritz>