From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 00:33:21 -0500
What a happy surprise!  When I opened my mail today, I found a dollar bill
enclosed in a copy of an email to the FML from Joanne Ruffner.  Thank you,
Joanne, for posting your idea to the FML and for putting your money where
your mouth (and heart) is, too.

If even 1/10 of the subscribers sent SOS a dollar a month, we could pay
for a surgery each month for some needy shelter ferret.  One faithful
supporter of SOS, Debbie Schwering, has had her bank send us an automatic
payment of $5 each month for over a year, so her gifts have added up to
over $80 by now.

You don't have to be rich to make a difference to a needy ferret!

Blessings
Judith
--
* * * Support Our Shelters * * *