From:
Katharine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Sep 2006 07:14:07 -0400
All the comments recently about the demise of the FML have given new
meaning to "skimming the FML".  Bill never said the FML was going away.
He said it would be moving to a new host/server and might be down a few
days.  No other changes other than the address.

Bill, my only question is whether you will accept donations since I
assume we are going from a freebie to something that must be paid for.
I wouldn't want to see you get in any financial bind in order to keep
the list going.

Katharine

[Moderator's note: Thank you Katharine and all who have expressed concern
and willingness to help.  So far I think I have it covered with a couple
of different interesting arrangements :-).  BIG]