From:
Brian Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 02:36:46 -0500
I know of a company in the United States that sells frozen meats &
poultry.  The also sell frozen meats mixed with vegetables.  They
specialize in natural (raw) dog & cat diets, and sell vitamins &
mineral supplements.

All the meats, poultry, & vitamins & supplements come from the finest
natural sources.  For example, they used New Zealand beef since in New
Zealand the cattle are not given antibiotic or growth hormones.

I know the owner of the company raises show cats & kittens.  She has had
cats that have lived to be 28 years old (maybe older.)

I have no degree in ferret nutrition, but if you want the company's web
addy.  Just let me know in a private e-mail.

Brian.