From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Nov 2009 01:07:47 -0500
>From:    "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
>
>I am trying to reach Angie Chappel, who does those wonderful barrels.

I think she is still in business but she has been having a lot of
problems with taking a month or 2 to get orders finished and taking
2 weeks or more to respond to customers. Luckily Angie isn't the only
one who makes barrels.

This site does vvv they come with removable covers too but they are
made a little differently with a drawstring on the bottom instead of
elastic.

<http://www.ferrethammock.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=24&category_id=7&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1>

Linda Waite also makes them but I don't know how to get ahold of her.
She may only do them for raffles. She has one as a prize in a set for
the October 2009 raffle. There isn't a new raffle posted yet so this
one may still be going.
http://shelterfriends.blogspot.com/

Good luck in your barrel hunt, my ferrets love them too.

[JJ]