From:
H L Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2006 13:56:24 -0400
I was suspicious from the start but the "form letter" style (you can
almost see the underlined blank spot where they added Ferret)

..my wife had decided that we adopt a pet Ferret.  I am still
overwhelmed by the amount of love and affection that...

and then the laughable request that you send the extra money on to the
heart patient had me rolling on the floor laughing.

..included both donations together for convenience and I will need
you to re-direct the balance $1,800.00 on my behalf.  ...

I can not believe that people are still trying this and it is even more
unbelievable that some people still fall for it.

Sad at some peoples gullibility but still laughing

Ben