Date:
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 21:49:46 EST
Hi everyone,

Now and then I see this topic come up on the FML, but I had skipped over
it in the past because it never applied to my three older ferret girls.
However, my youngest, Daisy, now has them!!  Her tail thinned out a month
or so ago and because she's a white fert I can really see the blackheads
on it.

Can those of you experienced with this please post or email me to let me
know:

  A.  Why does this happen?
  B.  How can I rid her poor tail of the blackheads?

Thanks a bunch.  Hugs to ferrets everywhere and my deepest condolences to
those of you who have lost a dear fuzzchild to the Rainbow Bridge lately.

Jen and the "girlpower" crew:  Casey, Jasmine, Samantha and Daisy