From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Mar 1998 10:43:59 -0500
You are cordially invited to attend the 2nd annual Oberlin Ohio Ferret Party
on Sunday April 5 at my house.  Some of you may recall last summer's "Bob"
party, with special quests Bob Jacobs and Kathy Zimmer (Kodo's parents) and
Bob Church.

This year the theme of the party will be "Rising From the Ashes", in
celebration of the successful 10-day quarantine of Phoenix, the ferret who
reportedly bit the infant girl while her parents were in a drunken stupor.
The special guest is Sukie Crandall, the FML's Collector of Adherence to the
Compendium Information.

Come anytime after about 4:30pm.  We'll sit around, talk about ferrets, eat
pizza and fried chicken.  After dark, weather permitting, we'll light a
bonfire in our bbq pit and roast marshmallows.

Please bring drinks or munchies to share, or be prepared to contribute a few
dollars towards the pizza and chicken.

Ferrets are welcome in carriers.  As a shelter, we have been exposed to ECE,
but have no active outbreaks since September.

Email me for directions.

Linda Iroff
North Coast Ferret Shelter
http://www.oberlin.edu/~liroff/ncfs.html