From:
Melinda Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jun 1998 19:56:55 -0500
I want to thank everyone for all the help and info they have given to us
these past few weeks.  You have been really great!  I wanted to write
everyone personally that responded to my posts with this update, but with
work and spending time with the ferrets and doing daily errands and chores
I am sorry to say I could not.  To everyone THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

On Saturday evenning we started Stinka on approx. (as close as we can
measure) 1mg o Lasix once a day for now.

She seems to be getting more lethargic and is droopy, depressed acting and
clumbsy.  This is not her personality.  She has even bitten my boyfriend and
she is actually his ferret.  He bought her as a kit 6 years ago.  She has
never ever been a biter.  A kisser yes a biter never.  At least not till
last night.

We are really pretty worried about her.  We had very high hopes that the
Lasix would make her feel much better and almost good as new.  I do not know
what is happening.  Maybe she hasn't been on it long enough.  Maybe it is
making her sick.  We have thought maybe her problem is not only heart
related.

Thank you for all your advice and help.  I will keep everyone update  as
time goes by.

Melinda
Stinka
Spaz