Date:
Sat, 21 Jan 2006 07:26:38 -0800
Fml Friends,

I read all what was said this morn, I just wanted yas to know i wasnt
complining I was just letting Deb know she wasnt alone that her little
one didnt get a gift, I got an email from 2 differet people asking me
what my 4 shelter kids needed and i wrote back to her leting her know
that hey my kids got everything they needed or would want, i made sure
of it.

like someone said its the thought or support that even counted and i
agree with all that Diane said.  the ferrets dont understand christmas
but we humans do yes it helps if we get things for thses shelter kids,
but its us that make a world of difference to our kids, im not mad at all
im just thankful for what did come in, and best off all Kris and Peggy
did wonderful job on the giving tree this year belive me.  and again i
hope they do it for next year.  I picked out 7 furkids this year to get
gifts for and i loved everybet of wanting to get something for them it
also showed me that there are other kids out there with needs, health
proplems u name it , I offered to get a gift for Debs furchild that didnt
get one, but i had to even go back and re look up the kids i had picked
off the tree to make sure it wanst me that might have missed this little
one but it wasnt thank God cause i would have relly felt like i jerk if i
picked a child and didnt send it a gifts.

so please forgive me if i had made anyone think i was mad or something
cause i wasnt i was just sharing with Deb that she wasnt alone about
someone forgetting a fur child.  its not the package its the care and
love that our ferrets know that comes from us..

Susan, Branch Director
Northwest Arkansas Ferret Shelter..