From:
"M. JOYT" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Dec 1996 19:44:46 -0000
I had to go to the doctor today (my ears aren't getting any better, now I'm
on new medication), and when I got home and looked in Pepita's cage -- oh
my!!!  Remember I'm the one who said Pepita likes water?  Well, I may have
to give her the water-bottle I have soon if she keeps this up!  She took her
blanket from the middle level to the bottom level, and dumped it in the
water.  I have no idea what she did with it after that, I just know she did
that because the blanket was sopping wet.  She also dipped her stuffed snake
into the water so that it was wet.  Finally, she dumped her food into the
water bowl and disconnected the bowls from their velcro fastener.  (Of
course, I have no idea in which order she did this, I'm just guessing.)

I've been sick lately and in the house almost all the time ever since I got
her, though not always around her.  I was just amazed that she was smart
enough to realize no one was in the house, and she could mess off and do
whatever she wanted when no one was home.

I got the last laugh, though.  It gave me a good excuse to clean her stuffed
snake and blanket, and now she has to use her hammock, which is only her
second favorite.  :o)