From:
Dick Bossart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 May 1997 14:04:51 -0400
I know I'm preaching to the choir as they say, but I just wanted to remind
everyone that two very significant things are happening almost
simultaneously which ferret owners everywhere need to support.

Kodo and his parents need your moral and monetary support to help him and
ferrets everywhere in the US change the ridiculous kill and test sentence
automatically imposed on ferrets.  The precedent set here will likely affect
the outcome of efforts to establish sane quarantine laws and policies across
the country.

California is entering a very critical stage of their legalization efforts.
They too need our support and contributions so that they can end the insane
law that bans ferrets in the state.

I know that there is enough love, concern and dedication out there to
address both critical issues.  They both really need our support.  Let's not
forget either of them.

     Dick B.