From:
Willow Winter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 23:36:11 GMT
Greetings everyone!
Just wanted to let you know there is a music video of Alan Jacksons on the
country video channel and it has a ferret in it!  It is rather cute.A lady
in a bar is dancing with a nasty mink stole on and as she turns around it
becomes a live ferret .When she turns around it is the stole again.  It
startled me the first time I saw it .You miss it if you aren't watching for
it.I'd love to know who thought of it.Perhaps Alan Jackson has ferrets?
Also ,I would love to get a couple of the nippy fuzzies from the lady in
michigan that had to close her shelter but I need help getting them to
Dallas.Any ideas?

Hugs to all the fuzzies and the humans that love them
Willow