From:
Rachel Zuckerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2000 20:36:57 -0500
It was bound to happen eventually.... I'm first on the waiting list at the
local ferret rescue, and Illura's getting a new brother or sister!  I spoke
to a very nice woman named Nanette, who gets all the ferrets that come
through the local Humane Society, and she'll let me know when a good match
comes in (ok, that sounded really callous, all I mean is one around the age
and size of Illura).  She had had a 3-pound, 2 1/2 year old male, but he
had a reputation for being a bully, and Illura is tiny and a bit of a wimp.
So for the time being I'm waiting by the phone with baited breath.  Also,
I'll be completely new at the multiple-ferret thing, so any tips on how to
introduce two ferrets to each other would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Rachel, Illura, and soon to be one more!