From:
AarrowRanch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2007 15:31:23 -0400
The two rescue West Virginia ferrets have begun to fill out forms! Yes
! Well, the forms are their own frail little forms and they are eating
well and getting tons of 'out' time so the exercise and good feed is
helping them fill out their form very well.

I picked them both up, one at a time and noticed how nice and firm they
now are. They have body tone they did not have before and nice round
bellies. Peekaboo actually is feeling heavy ! Good!

Am so very glad they are fitting in and getting so much good out of all
this. About time! These little guys must have had a very deprived life
style for sure. They appreciate all this, I get kisses all the time
from both. The vacuum cleaner is plugged full of all those extra dooks
clogging the rug! My toes have dooks ooozing up from between each toe,
at least I hope that stuff is dooks! Ha!

Probably this time next month they will be up to tackling German
shepard dogs for fun! And I bet they will win too !

Both are the most sweet little creatures ever. Have taken them outside
to run free. Each races back to the house. How they know where to go
is beyond me but they do! Have to keep a close watch on them because
of snakes here. They love it outside, but Peekaboo gets afraid kind of
fast where she gets lost and seeks me out. Good.

Gordon, Peekaboo and Anxious

Rev. J. Gordon Bengtson
Aarrow Ranch Aviation
Mechanicsville, Virginia 23111