From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Aug 2005 12:06:57 -0400
[Moderator's note: Ms Price is the vendor mentioned below.  I'm seeing
this post simply as a allegedly factual recount of Marie's experiences
and hope there is truely no flame intended.  BIG]

Ms Price,

This is not a flame letter to you or Marguerite.

Yes,I wrote to Marguerite asking for a photo of your version.  I even
asked for a pattern, so I can help make them for shelters which they
can sell or auction off.  I was very shocked by her answer, but that is
here or there.  I have bought from her before.

I have always shared my patterns with everyone that wanted the sleep
sack/hammy's.  Hey no big deal!

I decided to buy one from you.  You told me to pay thru paypal, after
it was paid for you would send me pic of it.

It was in August 10th-11th FML that Marguerite stated
>A friend of mine one our Ferret Stuff for Sale Group makes something
>very simlar.  They are $25.00 each and that includes shipping.  The
>proceeds ar to go to help her with her new shelter (we all know how much
>new shelters are need right now!  Most shelters are maxed out right)
>Here is her email address [log in to unmask]
>She will forward the photo to you or can email me and will send you a
>photo

So how many people did you tell that they have to pay before they got
the pic of your version or was it just me because I ask for a pattern.
I don't buy items sight unseen, or use paypal because of the problems
they seem to be having.  I alway buy postal m.o. which can be cashed at
the post office with any out fees, or interac, hyperwallet.

Being a new shelter, I thought you might want extra items so you can sell
them made by others.  I always donate all my hammies to AFS and I will be
donating to FerretAid too.  If some remember the email from Barb Hoult
(AFS) getting 3 big boxes filled with hammy's other goodies to be auction
off.That was from me.  I also buy from another person and I always add
little more money than what my invoice is for.

So I really see that you don't want sell your version of octoplay to me.
Very poor busness ethics to have when you are starting a new shelter.
You just lost a new customer.......

This is not a flame towards you.

Marie