From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 2004 01:42:59 -0700
Hi Everyone,

I live in Ca. and today on the news, they had some of the Ferrets and
People trying to get the bill passed to legalize them.  They said that as
long as they are registered and have their shots they are giving amnesty.
So what do they mean by registered???  Have to pay the state money??
It's always about money!!  Sounds like some still don't want them here
but I think it will happen.  How exciting!!

Jeannie N
New Ferret owner