From:
Nell Angelo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2013 22:48:34 +0300
[Written a couple of days ago but automatically rejected by
server due to exceeding the 3 post/day limit. BIG]

It turns out that Cleo was having a second separation trauma last
night. Balcha, not Abrahame was here when I got home. This morning I
fond out that Abrahame had beautifully followed my instructions to
comfort Cleo while I was gone. He'd held her next to his skin and
walked around with her. Then at night he took her to his place (thank
God it was already ferret-proofed) and she played there! She slept
with him in his bed too.

He took all that care because he'd seen her in the condo, just as I
did last night, rushing around, biting the bars, refusing to be held,
and biting. She bites when she's unhappy.

So last night, when she found herself back in the old environment, as
well as separated from him, she regressed right back, and who can
blame her.

Last night she did settle down in the carrier in my bedroom after I
gave her some special food. Maybe also she knew I was there --
undoubtedly she could smell and here me, and I talked to her,

Abrahame will share her at night, w him sometimes taking her to his
place.

As you can imagine, I'd like to do something significant for Abrahame.
Not only has he been learning and doing so well with the ferret(s),
he's also been good with the dogs and cats. Most significantly,
perhaps, he has cured Edilegnya's recurring hoof infection.

I'd like to find a Jr college he can attend to get his feet wet in the
US. It wd have to be via full scholarship. I'm hoping to find something
near Odem Tx (where I'll be). But got any ideas of a place in your
area?