From:
Janice Underwood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 1996 10:42:42 -0500
Hi all -

I am curious about something.  I have heard of lots of types of foods here.
I am familiar with some, not with others.  I know my ferrets seem to always
have cared more about the *shape* of their food than its taste.  So...  what
are the shapes of some of these foods, such as Mazuri, Marshall Farms,
Totally Ferret...  I'm familiar with Iams and Science Diet, and I know the
original Purina ferret food was a pellet, as is Kaytee's current ferret
food.  Pellet in this sense meaning it was run through whatever press and
looks like rabbit food pellets.  My ferret children dislike pellets
intensely, actually ALL of them have disliked that particular form.  [12
years worth of pets, breeders and rescues]

I'm particularly interested in the shapes of Mazuri, Marshall Farms and
Totally Ferret, as I am thinking of trying one or more of these out on my
kids, ferret kids that is.

Thanks

Janice Underwood                             Silk CGC [greyhound]
Schenectady, NY                            Kayla [sable ferret]
e-mail: [log in to unmask]      'Anaka Hina [albino ferret]