From:
Ela Heyn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Dec 1996 17:54:58 -0500
Well, as proof positive that my life is completely dominated by my pets ...
I bought my Xmas tree today.  It is all of two feet tall, and I put it right
on the floor and decorated it with animal friendly decorations, including
unbreakable plastic bells (red and white) and a garland of plastic beads.

I was going for a "Charlie Brown" tree look when I went into Home Depot to
get it, and I knew I had the right one when the man ahead of me in the
cashier's line said that the tree reminds him of Charlie Brown.  It's almost
as wide as it is tall (I think it's actually the top of a BIG tree that got
trimmed down), so it rolls well when the ferrets tip it over.  They seemed
quite astonished when I put them in front of it and told them to play to
their heart's content ... but they happily obliged.  Waldorph the bunny
chinned it over and over, and then saw fit to christen it in his own special
way.

This is great ... my boys really love it, and I'm getting a kick out of
watching them enjoy it.  The only hard part is keeping the plastic bowl
mounted on top of the feet full of water.  (Paddington insists on drinking
it).  Happy Holidays, everyone!

- Ela

    (000)___(000)

Please visit:  http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/5483