From:
"Brittany A. Frompovich" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jan 1996 17:51:16 -0500
Hi everyone!

I use on myself and Sage Mane and Tail Horse Shampoo and Conditioner.  It
sounds crazy, but it really works well.  I have very long hair and this
shampoo builds considerable body.  After two bottles of ferret shampoo for
Sage at $8 or $9, I decided to try my shampoo on him.

A few weeks later, Sage and I went visiting at the pet shop I purchased
him from.  The store owner (a ferret owner himself) was impressed with
how thick and healthy Sage's coat was.

The best part is, this stuff is very concentrated.  A bottle costs $5 to $6
but it lasts for months.  It is available at Drug Emporium and Walmart, to
my knowledge.  I've had trouble finding it outside of those two places.

Happy snow shoveling to everyone snowed in, (like me!)

Brittany and Sage