Date:
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 09:37:43 -0700
I have been reading the posts regarding Jen Morrison's response and I
could not express my feelings on the subject any better than you all
already have, especially Heather W.  and Rebecca Klein.  You may add me
to the list of jaws that were dropped as I read that she was so happy
that she did not have to care for the stinky furbutts anymore and could
now spend time with her family.  Let's all pray that none of THEM fall
ill one day with no one to depend on but Jen.  Additionally, I am appalled
that she got off with nothing more than a $500 fine.  It would still be
too little if she were fined $500 per animal.  Fines won't change the
damage she's done to these poor animals and to add insult to injury she
has the nerve to come out and publicly state that it was the rescuers
that made them ill.  My blood is absolutely boiling and I hope there is
some way to give this abuser what she deserves.  Please keep me posted
privately about any developments in a class action suit against her or
what we as individuals can do to make her truly responsible for what this
judge didn't take the responsibility to do.

Kim Fox
Somethin Up My Sleeve Rescue & Respit