Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2008 16:23:25 EDT
Due to Hurricane IKE, The SAFE General Membership Meeting scheduled for
Sept.14th has been CANCELLED! The safety of our SAFE members and
ferrets must be our first priority. This meeting has already been
rescheduled for Sept. 21st at our usual place and time.

If you are in the San Antonio, Texas area and need shelter assistance
for your ferrets please call the numbers listed below. Please have
any/all vaccination, ADV test and other medical history records with
ferrets. We do have some medicines available at the SAFE House, but
your own ferret's prescribed medicines are best.

For the duration of Hurricane IKE, there will be no fees assessed other
than necessary emergency medical expenses incurred in the care of your
ferrets.

Thanks, Dooks and Blessings,

Rick White
SAFE Legislative Affairs  Chair