From:
Julie Coddington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2006 11:22:38 -0400
I think Reb is correct.  Alexandra is a good ferret Mommy and would
never, ever hurt one of her babies.  We all know how saddened she was to
lose Switch, Sabrina & Lily.  Remember how Alexandra fought the dog to
get her baby back?  Alexandra got hurt, herself.  This is a ferret lover
who would never harm her baby.  I squirt Stewart with a water bottle when
he is too rough.  I'm sure someone won't like that idea, but those of you
who know me know I love my ferrets deeply, too.  Lighten up - I just hate
it when people get their knickers in a bunch.

Julie Coddington, Project Manager
Medical Staff Services
Grant Medical Center

(614) 566-8667 telephone