From:
Lisa Albert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 May 2009 06:22:56 -0600
Hi folks,

I'm hoping someone out there knows which airlines accept ferrets in
the cabin. I need to fly from Arizona to Maine in July and need to take
by fur kids with me. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Is there
anyone in the west valley or Phoenix area who could ferret sit? I have
one senior boy with insulinoma that requires special attention.

Thanks in advance.

Lisa and her fur kids, Powder and Bandit.