From:
Shannon Crum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 08:55:56 -0800
This could be a dominance factor.  Is Merlin the dominant male ferret?  If
so, he knows he is the boss and this strange new male is pissing him off
because this is his territory.

It's sort of like with primates; when a new male comes near, they have to
demonstrate.  Whoever makes the most noise and the biggest motion is the
winner.  Just my 2 cents.

Shannon and the Cyberfuzzie Furbrats!
Mackenzie, Bailey, Sebastian & Felicia.
http://www.geocities.com/cyberfuzzie