Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 12:46:23 -0600
>But I only know of one, and I've heard its bad tempered and its in another
>state.  I don't mind bad tempered, I've had plenty of "mean" incurable
>biters, etc who have turned out to be so sweet.

Hi Sharon, It's me, the Ferretguy.  I think you may be referring to Topaz,
who at one time was maybe the meanest nad hardest biting ferret I've ever
met, and now is the sweetest little hairy sugar pie you could meet.
It took about 3 months of constant work with him to tame him down, but
eventually, LOVE won the battle.  I am told that he screamed constantly
the first 3 weeks he was in the country.  I would like to get another one
to keep him company.  He is still aggressive to other ferrets but we are
working on it and he IS gettiing better.  He can be seen and handled in
Aurora Co., at the Especially Ferrets Inc.  He even gives kisses now
without taking any meat with it!  Come see him sometime!

Hugs,
Ferretguy