From:
paul j ziady <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jun 1995 12:21:37 -0400
The three pet stores that I deal with all carry Marshall Farms Ferrets.
While I haven't been to one in about 6 weeks, they have been receiving 24
ferrets a week from Marshall farms.  A matter of fact, I was talking to a
manager at one of these stores 4-6 weeks ago and she told me that she could
special order a cinnamon for me when I was ready, Did not seem to be much of
a problem.  Since I got my male silver mitt in febuary, and he is a marshall
farms ferret, any word on this rumor would be appreciated.
        Also, I was wondering, As I mentioned, I got my ferret in febuary,
so he was born approximately around the beginning of January.  Here is the
situation, He has yet to shed his winter coat.  I was wondering if this
could be indicative of a health problem?

thanx
paul