From:
Kathy Gallagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 10:41:10 -0400
Put a bowl of water out at nigh with a night light, The fleas will
attracted to the light jump in the bowl of water and die.

Use a flea comb on the ferrets.  Use kittne or ferret flea shampoo on
them.

Vacuum daily and dump you vacuum cleaner bag, the fleas will get bac ouf
of the facuum.

Steam clean or shampoo you carpet to kill flea eggs.  Repeat two weeks
later, and two weeks after that.  Flea eggs hatch after two weeks and you
want to get the ones you missed that may hatch later.

I use chninchilla dust for my ferrets.  It dissolves the exoskeleton of
the insect.  Sprinkle it in your carpet.

For prescription talk to your vet revolution and other chemicals you drop
on the neck work great.  Talk to the pet about safe sprays you can uee
around rabbits, kitten or cats.

Good luck!