From:
Valkyrie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 07:17:06 -0800
Well, over the past year and a half I have maintained my subscription to
the FML but I've had little if any time to read it.  Needless to say as I
take a peek I get the impression things have changed.

Where is Bob C?  He's gone someone said.
Is Sukie still around?

Hmmm...yea yea, I remember folks but I never posted much so I don't expect
to be remembered.

In Sept. '99 I started vet-tech school.  Well, I'm just about done.
Finals for this quarter are next week and then I start my externships for
the next 2.5 months.

I've certainly learned alot and have gathered as much as I can about
ferrets..not a big class subject mind you.  Oh well, I was encouraged to
write reports on ferret husbandry, diseases and find as much outside
information as I could, so that was a good thing.  I take my national
board exam June 15th so by the end of August I should know if I'm a
licensed vet-tech or not.

I plan to concentrate on nutrition and holistic treatments.  Not just
ferrets but dogs and cats too.  I've really dug myself deep into BARF'ing.
I barf my dogs, the cats are getting slowly switched over and I'm gathering
info on switching the ferrets....hence, my disappointment on no Bob C.

Well, I'll be watching the digest more closely now (well, after finals
next Weds. anyway).  Learn what I can, give what I can.

Be well Ferretkeepers.
--Valk

"Health is a journey, not a destination" - Deepak Chopra