From:
Ron Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 18:55:51 -0600
>From:    Sam <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Ferret Person of the Year, or Ferret Ferret of the Year?
>
>BIG commented:
>>[Moderator's note: Along the idea of the people who send sympathy notes,
>I'd like to nominate Skeeter.  Firstly, because Skeeter has comforted many
>people.  And further, because we don't know who Skeeter is!  BIG]
>
>What would the title be then?  Skeeter isn't a person, but a ferret!!  :o)
>Unless we have a person of the year AND a ferret of the year?

Hey Sam,

Hero of the year need not be a human......

BIG - I think Skeeter is an excellent choice.  SKEETER  FML HERO OF THE
YEAR!!!  YEAH!!!

I wish that the person that is responsible for putting Skeeter's words of
comfort in the FML had the time to continue.  There aren't many people who
could get the translation right.

BTW I know who Skeeter is..  Skeeter is a fuzzbutt, that works as the
welcoming committee at the rainbow bridge.  He also knows how to talk to
a special human, that gave his voice the life and light to help so many
grieving people, myself included twice.

Ron