From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Feb 1999 21:35:36 -0800
I have a question.  After spending 2 1/2 days which I'm almost done ferret
proofing my room, I want to know where and how many boxes to put.  The room
is about 15X20 plus a big bathroom.  Since there are things all around the
floors which leaves corner space, how do I know which corner to use?  Would
prefer they not have an accident before I know which corner is best.  I'm
going to put newspaper in some corner's til we get this down to one or two
spots.  To narrow the corners I can close the bathroom so they can't get
into it.  Not sure I want to do this because this gives them more open
space.  The bed is in the middle of the room.  Also, I have to consider
Fluff Fluff is not too cool going potty in a box outside the cage.  It was
strange because he did fine until Slinky came along.  Any suggestions on
carpet cleaning if FF does have accidents?  I've not worked so hard in two
years getting this room ready.  Any tips or suggestions are great.  Thank
You all for your past and present answers.  It's great having this Terrific
List.

P.S.  We used a King size bed sheet and tossed the kits in it and they
seems to have alot of fun.  You all might want to try this.

Debbie