From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Aug 1997 11:26:55 -0500
The Fly went in and saw Hanan today.  Her vulva's been up but not huge and
it's soft (and without discharge till today when there is minor discharge
without odor) and amoxi did not help.  It still doesn't look enough like it
could be an adrenal to open her up so we are VERY happy.  Despite her age it
could still be a uterine stump which has begun kicking up for some reason,
but it also stands a good chance of being something which isn't going to be
a big deal.  She's going to be cleaned regularly and will have another
antibiotic and we'll just see what happens.  'Teetse is usually Daddy's
Little Girl, but she decided that playing up to me would work best in the
hospital.

Spot will have his 5th birthday tomorrow.

Sukie