From:
Pamela Greene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Apr 1998 09:53:28 -0400
Hyperfur wrote, about Cheweasels,
>If they eat a lot of the chew toy over a short period of time, there is a
>fair probability of loose stools.

Smell a moist Cheweasel sometime.  To me, it smells a lot like Ferretone.
Too much Ferretone in a short time can cause loose stools, too, and though
I don't have any special knowledge of the ingredients in a Cheweasel, my
guess is that it's a similar effect.

I do have a related question.  Neither of my ferrets likes to chew on their
Cheweasel much, but one of them does stash it eagerly.  It's gotten dried
out now, more a Crunch-weasel. :)   Is there some way I can soften it up
without it going completely soggy?

--
- Pam Greene
new! ===>   Ferret Central <http://www.ferretcentral.org/>   <=== new!