From:
Jamie Steinhauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Feb 1998 17:36:23 -0500
Hi fuzzie lovers.  I really love to read the many postings about our fuzzie
babies.  Our family currently is owned by 14 fuzzbutts.

We have been reading about Sugar and her families concerns about her biting.
We just wanted to let you know that if it becomes necessary for you to place
Sugar in another home, which I realize would be very emotinally hard to do,
we are willing to adopt her into our family.  We also have one fuzzie that
is deaf.  If you are interested in this idea, please e-mail us at

Also, on another posting, I was wondering what has happened to Captain MeMe
aka nonobadferret?  We haven't read anything about his adventures, and we
really look forward to getting the daily postings to see what he is up to.

Missy and The Pietinkiville Gang!