From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jun 1998 14:19:48 EDT
I must say Michael you have a very strong ferret re:missing 63 volkswagon.
The most mine have ever drug off was a combat boot.It was funny seeing this
1 1/2 pound fuzzy dragging off a boot 3 times her size,but a volkswagon.I
imagine this fuzzy ,teeth grabbing the bumper and backing into a hidey
hole.I park outside,better for the carpet you know.Say,maybe that's why my
car has never come up missing.I told you not to teach your ferrets to
drive,for they know the location of the local ferretone dealer.

About cages,here's my 2 cents worth,well 1 1/2.My ferrets took over the main
bathroom,makes it hard on guests but oh well.They love romping in the bath
tub,all the sliding and sometimes it's wet.They cleaned out the cupboard a
long time ago and I gave up trying to get it back.I just added shelves to
the wall.They come out to play,hassle kittys,lick ankles and assorted ferret
duties twice or maybe 3 times a day ,depends how tired they get.They put
themselves up,when they want to sleep.Once in a while I'll put them up if
we're going out.If someone breaks in what are the chances they'll go to the
bathroom,I have 2 cages,one came with my Taz fuzzy,and he lived in it while
getting used to our guys.It gave everyone their own space.Now it's the
naughty ferret cage.They go there for a time out Believe me it works.

WARNING;Watch out for ferret DEA agents.D*mn Excavation Artists.They go for
anything having to do with pot,and will do their level best to make sure it
doesn't grow.Don't say I didn't warn you.

Dooking all the way,
Sandy(What are you doing?)
Valentine(Moi?)
Jasmine(Not me!)
Taz(dig,dig,dig I must get to China.)

[P.S.]
By the way BIG I mean potted plants,not the pot you smoke.Just want to
clear that up.