From:
Robert Gibson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 2010 11:23:26 -0400
Star Wars Uncut is an Emmy award winning collaborative web project
where people from around the world make 15 second clips of the original
Star Wars which are all streamed together to make the complete film.

There were a good number of clips with pets in the collaboration but
this one was the only one I noticed with ferrets --
http://www.starwarsuncut.com/newhope/scenes#/scene/320/4709

If enough people vote "like" we might be able to make it the scene of
the day!

--
Robert Gibson