From:
Ruby Supe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Feb 2002 20:07:19 EST
I'm sorry for your loss, I am not up to date on the full situation re:
your babies but,I work for a vets office.  You can sue the doctor for
malpractice.  Every vet.  has to have liability insurance in case they
screw up some how, pets are considered property hence they have a value to
them.  Contact a lawyer and talk to them .If you do not want to go that
route find out from the vet who his insurance company is and file a claim
with them.  Even if you do not want to go this route write a extensive
letter to the local better business bureau, they will investigate the
matter and possibly get his negative ratings against his practice.  You
are not helpless to do something about this if that is what you choose to
do.  Your babies will be in my thoughts.

Ruby