Date:
Mon, 14 Mar 2011 22:47:04 -0400
It is hard to sound sunny and happy while hundreds of thousands suffer
without food, water, or even a sleeping blanket for the fourth day in
Japan...My prayers go out to those who suffer loses there. I had a
lovely time this weekend at a ferret sanctuary where we laughed, and
chatted and munched. Meanwhile, life struggles on...or ends....all
around us.

But I do wish to thank Zoos Ferret Sanctuary for keeping my kids while
I had surgery and could not attend to the little ones. As usual, a wide
array of ferret lovers came and went from her home and sanctuary for a
variety of reasons. A delicious lunch was served by hubby Kurt.

I was only allowed to be there by the grace of one of the directors of
the Sanctuary. He drove many miles and hours so I could visit my stinky
poopy kids. Thank you Gregg.

Half of the little ones came back with me. Surgery went much better
this time for me. No nerves were cut in error. The swelling was not
grotesque in size and color. I can use my hand much earlier than
expected. Hopefully, I will be able to care for the babies without
too many issues.

I was missing them so much. This morning...4 poops lay in the corner.
Chup. they are home.

It is my third day off narcotics. I am thankful for these drugs. Oh
my...I am thankful. But it is good that I am now able to allow them
to work their way out of my system.

Buffy attacked the top of my head as I slept this morning. And she half
closed her eyes and melted her tiny body in my hands as I held her. She
remembers me after all this time now that she is home again.

Feeling Incredibly lucky:
My deepest condolences to our neighbors of Japan.
Thank you Zoo for loving my babies.
(You still have the worst one.)

Lisette