From:
Stan Siatkowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 1995 11:52:20 -0500
Well, I must claim that Psycho has all you other ferret thieves beat, at
least regarding unsuccessful thefts.

A couple of weeks ago, before the snows came to our area (sob!) we took
everybody out to the park for a run in the piles of fallen leaves. As we
were loading up the car, getting ready to go home, Psycho made his move.
He grabbed ahold of the Jeep's front tire and started tugging. He gave it
a valiant 30 seconds or so before giving up and deciding he needed a
scratch more than a green Cherokee.

Later, I bought him a toy one at the local Walmart, but he started chewing
the tires, so I took them off, and now he ignores it.

<---Stan Siatkowski - Toronto Archery Supply---<<<<<
Stan, Terrie & Jen, with Mookie, Psycho, Cecil & Cocoa in Toronto