From:
Tryntje Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jan 1999 15:49:23 -0500
Hello folks.

Thank you to all who sent me notes regarding Sadie's death.  They were
certainly much appreciated.  I sure do miss her even now - to the point
whether I wonder if I will ever get over it.  I suppose I never really get
over the loss of any pet.  It always hits me hard and I wonder if I am ever
going to stop crying.  Some people would say "You have lost so many by now,
it must get easier with each one." Ya right.  To be honest, it gets harder
and with each loss it hits me harder and harder.  I mean really, do you
ever not mourn the loss of a good friend or family member?  Those that say
that obviously don't think of a pet in the same way that I, and many of
you do.

Questions.  Amongst Sadie's many problems, one was a fatty liver and the
other was that the back wall of the stomach, leading into the intestines
was hard (hence the xrays showing like it was a growth in her stomach).
What causes these things?

Please send your responses to the FML so that others may benefit from your
answers, as well as cc your response to me because I don't always get to
read the FML and I don't want to miss out on your wealth of knowlege.  As I
have said before, that is one fault of the FML.  People ask questions and
get responses privately.  I read the question and say, ya I would like to
know the answer to that too, but I never find out because the responses
never reach the FML.

Thanks again for your info. and for your care and concern.

Take care.
Tryntje Miller.